samedi 3 décembre 2016

My favorite music

My Favorite Music

My favorite music is Rap, and more specificly French Rap, i hear rap evry day , because if i don't hear it i feel Something missing , it's a realy straing feeling which i can't even express , i often hear to Mister You , he is one of the best French rappers , Mister You has released a new materials including mixtape and street album M.D.R. (or Mec De Rue) that incorporated cooperations with various rappers like Bruler & LaCrim, Tunisiano, Zesau and others and was released on 25 October 2010. It proved to be his biggest commercial success reaching #9 on the official French Albums Chart. Based on that success, he released a music video for "Les p'tits de chez moi", in duo with Mimma Mendhy, so this is my favorite music gender and my favorite artiste.


 


1 commentaire:

  1. hey mohamed. i like music too. i unfortunately dont listen to french rap, since the only french word i know is "bonjour" (i think thats how its spelled)...i think the french language is pretty awesome though, so if you would like to share some of your favorite french rap songs, I'd be more than happy to listen to them and give you my output on them.

    RépondreSupprimer