mercredi 28 septembre 2016

hello!my name is mohamed bennis i m 15 years old . i was born in tangier in 13 august 2001. i have 2 brothers here name is mohyddine and abderazak . i live in Tangier .my mothers name is Hafsa and my father s name is Driss.i play billard and football. i m morrocan.

Morocco is located in the northwest of Africa,Its capital is Rabat, and its largest city is Casablanca.It is especially characterized by mountainous or desert areas and is one of the only countries.Its population is almost 34 million habitants (2014 census) and an area of 710,850 km².the Morocco is characterized by mountainous towns as chef chaoun,but the some probleme in Morrocan is cleanliness in street and the probleme of this is the moroccan people.I am proud to be Moroccan because we are all Muslims.
 and in morocco.in Morocco we have a culture that is ramdan,Ramadan is for Muslims, the "holy month by excellence" because it is the month of fasting (or Sawm) and contains Laylat al-Qadr.

the only thing I would change in Morocco is the cleanliness in cities and also the mentality of some men

2 commentaires:

  1. Hello Mohamed Bennis, my name is Adam. I as well enjoy sports, and I to play football. What seems to be the problems with the cleanliness? The town that I live in is very cold to some, but I think that is perfect. What kind of weather do you have around Tangier? You seem like a very fun person. If you want to learn more about me, check out my blog at http://adammeds.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey Mohamed, my name is Kurt. After reading your blog, I realized that we have similar interests when it comes to activities/ sports. I love to play billiards, especially when I have some good competition. As for football, I am a little confused about which one you mean; in the U.S., football is played using an oval shaped ball, and is either thrown or kicked. The other type of football( called soccer in the U.S.) is where you kick a circular shaped ball into your opponent's goal. As for your culture and religion being dominant in your country, the U.S. is largely made up of different religions and cultures(Islam included). I respect your culture and religion, due to learning a lot about it from a relative of mine, who is a very dedicated believer in Islam. A question I'd like to ask you is, have you ever been to Rabat and/or Casablanca, and if so, how was it there? What's it like in a big city there? If you would like to read the blog about me, you can go to the following link: http://kurtthenewbieblogger.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer